Senior HubSpot/Marketing Automation Specialist
A successful B2B marketing agency with an expanding national client roster seeks an experienced, senior digital marketing B2B professional who excels at and enjoys marketing automation. If you’re looking for a positive, engaging workplace, then consider us as the place to make your move. Our agency offers tremendous opportunities for success-minded individuals. Plus, our salary levels are above industry averages, and our benefits package provides top-of-the-line retirement and health care coverage.
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing Strategies and account managers to create, plan and execute campaigns and supporting tactics in HubSpot, Pardot and other platforms
- Monitor and analyze ROI and KPIs to provide insight for improvement
- Execute and report on A/B tests
- Create, report on and optimize nurture workflows
- Support and align with SEO and PPC projects with the eventual ownership of some client SEO or PPC strategy and execution
- Serve as a lead resource for client questions about marketing automation–attend client meetings and own HubSpot strategy for select clients
- Build reports on the performance of digital marketing activities and compare the results against key performance indicators and ROI.
- Bring new technology and best practice ideas to the agency for improving technology implementations
- Coordinate trouble ticket items with marketing automation software platforms as they arise
- Assist in standardizing the implementation of digital marketing tactics across the agency
- Assist in writing and execution of digital marketing campaigns and playbooks, including emails and social media
- Ensure content written is consistent with our client’s brand and personas.
- Coordinate the creation and publishing of digital content (e.g. website, blogs, press releases, etc.)
- 5+ years overall Digital Marketing experience, agency experience preferred
- 3-5+ years Marketing Automation experience, HubSpot proficient, certification preferred
- Experience with Pardot or Salesforce a plus
- Excellent organizational, planning and time management
- Strong critical thinking with problem solving ability
- Self-motivated with the ability to hit deadlines and prioritize workload
- Client-facing communication skills
- Analytical minded – ability to work with data to make informed decisions on optimizations
- Proficient in Google Analytics/GA4, certification preferred
- Working knowledge of HTML and CSS experience a plus
The ideal candidate will be a team player, self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Must be able to work with a cross-functional team to deliver measurably better results for our clients.
About Goldstein Group Communications
GGC is a leading marketing agency in the area with a focus on technical and B2B clients. We are a rapidly growing agency with a national clientele and a positive, engaging workplace. Our benefits include include paid holidays, PTO, work from home, medical/vision/dental insurance, 401k and more.
Contact Us About this Position