Successful digital marketing agency with expanding national client roster seeks a polished and experienced online marketing professional who is deeply embedded in organic search optimization. This is an exciting position with direct client contact at high levels on the client side, and it requires someone who is adept at showing demonstrated improvements in organic rankings and traffic. If you’re a 4+ year professional looking for a positive, engaging workplace, then consider us as the place to make your move. Our agency offers tremendous opportunities for success-minded individuals. Plus, our salary levels are above industry averages, and our benefits package provides top of the line retirement and health care coverage. Ask us why people like it here so much that we have remarkably low turnover, with many people staying more than 10 years. Business-to-business background is preferred, but is not a requirement. Reply immediately — in confidence — with salary requirements.
- The SEO Manager should be highly skilled in analyzing website trends, recommendations to optimize for organic search, and comfortable troubleshooting complex SEO problems to find a solution
- They are responsible for leading and standardizing agency-wide best practices in SEO strategies. Serve as the main resource for client questions regarding SEO
- Strategic recommendations based on website redesigns/audits for optimal SEO performance and support organic growth for multiple clients in a B2B environment. Provide technical analysis, recommendations and execution for enterprise-level website launches
- Perform full account audits and create strategic recommendations based off current program performance and client goals
- Collaborate with the web development and marketing manager team to resolve SEO priorities
- Optimize technical B2B content (blogs, web copy) including keyword research and writing meta copy
- Monitor ROI and KPIs for long-term organic growth, including organic rankings, traffic and conversion rates
- Optimize XML sitemaps and robot.txt files to improve crawl performance
- Bring new technology and best practice ideas to the agency
- At least 4+ years of hands-on technical search engine marketing
- Knowledge of schema.org and JSON-LD
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Strong experience with SEO reporting tools such as SEMRush, ahrefs, Screaming Frog, etc.
- Excellent analytical and project management skills
- Able to multitask and perform under tight deadlines
- Strong verbal and written communication skills. The ability to articulate complex SEO strategies to both team members and clients
- BS degree in Marketing, Digital media or relevant field
- PPC, HubSpot and/or social media experience a plus
- B2B and/or agency experience a huge plus!
The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, enthusiastic and willing to learn. Must be able to work with a cross-functional team to deliver measurably better results for our clients.
About Goldstein Group Communications
GGC is a leading marketing agency in the area with a focus on technical and B2B clients. We are a rapidly growing agency with a national clientele and a positive, engaging workplace. Benefits include paid holidays, PTO, work from home, medical/vision/dental, 401k and more. EEOC employer.
Contact Us About this Position